Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
Presenter: Deborah Koivula, R.N. "Dual Diagnosis Patients:Treating Clients with Co-Occuring Addiction and Mental Health Issues"
- Define addictions
- Identify different types of addictions
- Define different types of addictive thinking
- Identify reasons for engaging in addictive behavior
- Discuss social or cultural issues affecting individuals
Bibliographic Information: "Dual Diagnosis Patients: Treating Clients with Co-Occurring Addiction and Mental Health Issues" Video Presentation by Deborah Koivula, R.N.
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes