Contact Hours: 8
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
Presenter: Dr. Neil Capretto, "Co-Occurring Disorders: Looking at the Big Picture"
- Identify the most common settings for co-occurring disorders treatment
- Differentiate between the levels of treatment from intervention to residential level IV.
- Discuss data and information gathering methods
- Identify specific characteristics of treatment in problem solving courts, jails
Bibliographic Information: Co-Occurring Disorders: Looking at the Big Picture. Presented by Dr. Neil Capretto, Medical Director at the Gateway Rehabilitation and Training Center; November 9, 2009 at the Mid-Atlantic Addiction Research and Training, IUP.
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at email@example.com
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes