- Discover how young adults hear the first of many messages from the social clock: to separate from family, get a job, find a mate, set goals, and face reality in this period of intense social growth.
- Appreciate the tasks of older adults who are concerned with creating a legacy for the next generation, changes in life direction, and personal goal achievement.
- Examine of the last stage of life, when people consider what they might still do to change or add to their lives.
- Identify the basic components of temperament
- Discover how temperament can be related to stress, anxiety, depression and addiction
- Discuss how temperament impacts treatment planning
- List several key points to be considered regarding treatment planning for persons with differing temperament
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes