Contact Hours: 20
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
- Explore societal subgroups
- Discuss the unique risk factors female substance abusers face.
- Develop treatment engagement strategies for use with female substance abusers.
- List the possible outcomes of substance use in pregnant women.
- Articulate questions for use in screening women for past trauma.
- Discuss skills for treating female substance abusers in special populations and settings.
- Identify female-specific predictors of relapse.
- Be able to implement the STaT Intimate Partner Screening Tool.
- Discuss the CSAT's Comprehensive Treatment Model.
- Compare and contrast the differing physiological effects drug and alcohol use has on female substance abusers as opposed to male substance abusers.
- Identify common assessments used to detect substance abuse in women.
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at email@example.com
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes