Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
- Concepts of social, political, economic, and cultural systems and their impact on drug taking activity.
- The history of licit and illicit drug use.
- Research reports and other literature identifying risk and resiliency factors for substance use.
- Statistical information regarding the incidence and prevalence of substance use disorders in the general population and major demographic groups.
- Explore social or cultural issues affecting individuals
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes