Overview of Co-Occuring Disorder and their Impact on Course and Treatment
Instructor: Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LMHC, LPC-MHSP
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction in Opioid Treatment Programs. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series, No. 43. Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. Rockville (MD): Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (US); 2005.
- Treating Adolescents with Co-Occurring Disorders Holly A. Hills, Ph.D. Florida Certification Board/Southern Coast ATTC Monograph Series #2 August 2007
- Explore the Minkoff model
- Examine the reciprocal relationship between addictions and mental and physical health issues
- Discuss the concept of co-occurring enhanced treatment
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes