Live/Real-time, Interactive, Webinars and Workshops
COUNSELING CE WEBINARS — BUY NOW Each person just needs to have a computer with speakers. For webinar participants, questions are typed in and responded to in real time. **Important: When you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to login to the Zoom meeting room. If you do not receive that email, please check your spam, junk and trash filters.
Try before you buy. See just how easy it is to participate in the webinar, try it out. You can Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android. Link to join Webinar: https://zoom.us/j/416381816 You will not be able to earn CEUs unless you purchase the course, but you can participate.
***Many states (but not all) accept our live, interactive webinars toward the live or category A counseling CEU requirement. The certificates will show that you participated in a live workshop. Preview an example here: live-learning_certificate-of-completion Notice at the bottom of the certificate there is a security code which allows us to verify for your board that the certificate is authentic.
WHEN: Webinars begin promptly at 1pm EST (12pm CST) each Tuesday and Thursday and offer 1 CEU each unless otherwise noted.
REGISTER: Counseling CE Webinars 8 webinars for $40 or $10 each Members who sign up for unlimited CEUs for a month also can access any additional webinars we do as a part of their membership.
WHERE: Link to join Webinar: https://zoom.us/s/416381816
- 07/18/2019 LIVE Differential Diagnosis Exploring the Framing Bias
- 07/23/2019 LIVE Mental Health and Bariatric Surgery
- 07/25/2019 LIVE Common Co/Occurring Issues
- 07/29/2019 LIVE Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for PTSD (1 hour– US: 7pm EST 7/29/2019; Australia: 7am AWST /9am AEST 7/30/2019)
- 07/30/2019 LIVE Preventing and Managing Violence in the Workplace
- 08/01/2019 LIVE Role of the Family & Community in Prevention and Treatment
- 08/06/2019 LIVE Relapse Prevention for Mental Health and Addictive Disorders (RNAO)
- 08/07/2019 LIVE Ethics–Specific Topic TBA 2 Hours Wednesday at 1pm EST
- 08/08/2019 LIVE 5 Elements of Motivational Interventions & 5 Principles of Motivational Interviewing
- 08/13/2019 LIVE Supporting Clients on MMT: Developing a Rhythm of Recovery
- 08/15/2019 LIVE Communicating with the Cognitively Impaired: Alzheimer's and Dementias
- 08/20/2019 LIVE Health Coaching and Health Literacy Assessment
- 08/22/2019 LIVE 9 Steps in Culturally Responsive Evaluation and Treatment Planning
- 08/27/2019 LIVE Psychosocial aspects of chronic illness and disability
- 08/29/2019 LIVE 10 Helpful Brief Interventions
- 09/03/2019 LIVE Wellness and illness prevention programs, concepts, and strategies
- 09/05/2019 LIVE Mental Health and the Elderly: 12 Key Points
- 09/10/2019 LIVE Standards of Practice for Case Management CMAC
- 09/12/2019 LIVE Developing Social Justice and Culturally Responsive Care*
- 09/17/2019 LIVE Nephrology Social Work
- 09/19/2019 LIVE Families in Recovery: Supporting the Patient Without Enabling*
- 09/24/2019 LIVE Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes
- 09/26/2019 LIVE Addressing the Unique Needs of College Students*
- 10/01/2019 LIVE TBA
- 10/03/2019 LIVE Addressing Transition Issues in High School and College Students
- 10/08/2019 LIVE TBA
- 10/10/2019 LIVE Animal Assisted Therapy Uses and Benefits
- 10/15/2019 LIVE TBA
- 10/17/2019 LIVE Parenting Skills
Webinars can be used for CEs (Continuing education) for LPCs, LMHCs, LMFTs, LCSWs or addictions counselors AND/OR toward Addiction Counselor precertification training in most states. Remember to always check with your board if you have any questions.
If there are specific interventions or issues you wish to have covered, please feel free to send your request to support~at~allceus.com
Continuing Education Credits for Counselors
If you are a counselor, social worker, marriage and family therapist, or addiction professional and missed the live webinar, the on-demand version of those courses can be found below or by searching the AllCEUs catalog.