Addictions and Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Unit 2 (5 hours)
- Learn about the stages of recovery from addiction and mental health issues
- Explore how various symptoms at each stage contribute to relapse triggers, anger, anxiety or depression
- Identify ways to begin coping with Physical, Affective, Cognitive, Environmental and Relationship (PACER) triggers
- Learn about how locus of control impacts recover and how serenity can help people navigate those control issues
- Begin learning about and developing a relapse prevention plan based on what the person has learned about themselves thus far.