Adult Education- 6 Hours
Contact Hours: 6
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP
Presenter: Dr. Robert Duke "Why students don't learn what we think we teach"
- Explore human roles
- Identify the 3 parts to the learning process
- Identify the 5 components of learning
- Identify the benefits and drawback of each learning style and how to modify lessons to accommodate them.
- Discuss how psychoeducational groups and treatment plans can accommodate a variety of learning styles.
- Identify how physical and security needs impact the learning process
- Define and discuss the acronym SMART.
- Identify pitfalls in goal setting and adult education
$18.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software