Communication Skills- 2 Hours
Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP
- Define characteristics of effective communication skills
- Identify aspects that need to be assessed to express accurate empathy
- Identify the things to assess to determine client lethality.
- Define the different types crises
- Identify at least 3 ways to ensure client and personal safety in a crisis
- List at least 5 techniques for de-escalating a crisis.
$6.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software