Introduction to Military Life and Culture
- To explain the military rank structure and organization and distinguish the primary mission and core values of each branch of service.
- To describe differences and similarities between Active and Reserve components.
- To discuss demographic characteristics of Service members.
- To recognize general and deployment-related military terms.
- Describe military terms and demographics
- Discuss stressors in the military
- Report programs offered by DoD relevant to combat and operational stress
- Describe implications of military culture for clinicians