Trauma Informed Care Trauma Awareness - 3 Hours
Contact Hours: 3
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP, LMHC
Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health Services.Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series 57. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 13-4801. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2014.
Electronic Access and Copies of Publication
This publication may be ordered or downloaded from SAMHSA's Publications Ordering Web page at http://store.samhsa.gov.
- Learn About The Sequence of Trauma Reactions
- Explore Common Immediate and Delayed Experiences and Responses to Trauma (Emotional, Physical, Cognitve, Behavioral and Existential)
- Explore Subthreshold Trauma Related Symptoms
- Differentiate Between Specific Trauma Related Psychological Disorders
- Review Other Trauma Related and Co-Occurring Disorders
Available at: http://allceus.com
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software