Clinical Documentation and Ethical Issues (4 Hours)
- Identify ethical issues in documentation (and lack thereof).
- Examine the types of information that should be documented.
- Identify the impact HIPAA has on record keeping ethics and procedures.
- Identify the types of information insurers often require in charts and the ethical implications .
- Explore ethical issues that arise with documentation when treating families, conducting groups, working in agencies, working with involuntary clients.