Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) CEU 2018 (2 Hours)
Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP
The student will learn:
- Review the function of the SAP and how the SAP and LPC/LCSW may need to function together on an interdisciplinary team or in a co-occurring disorders treatment facility.
- Review DOT policy on recreational and medical marijuana to ensure all LPCs and LCSWs are familiar with the restrictions on any of their clients who may fall under DOT supervision
- Review the Final Rule that Changes the Definition of 'Service Agent'
- Review the procedures for the Revised Federal Drug Testing Custody and Control Form (CCF)
- Review the Final Rule: Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software