Mental Health Professionals (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)

Licensed Professional Counselor CEU Requirements

Website: Licensure Website

Are courses from an NBCC approved education provider (ACEP) accepted? Yes

Limits to Online Hours: Yes, limited to 25% but our LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINARS qualify for the other 75%. More Info…Real time Participation in Continuing Education Activities (255-X-7-.01(4)(3) and 255-X-7-.02(3)(e) Effective August 1, 2011, a minimum of seventy-five percent (75%) of the continuing education activities must consist of real-time participation in seminars, interactive webinars workshops or similar activities through the use of interactive technology by the licensee for the activity as it occurs. Self-study activities that do not feature opportunities for interaction for the licensee as the activity occurs do not qualify as real-time participation

Renewal Date: July 31

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist CEU Requirements

Website: Licensure Website

Are courses from an NBCC approved education provider (ACEP) accepted? Yes

Limits to Online Hours: Yes, limited to 50% but our LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINARS qualify for the other 50%. More Info…536-X-6-.01 Required Relevant Professional and Continuing Education Experience (1) Interns need 10 contact hours. 3 hours must be clinical, 3 hours must be diagnosis and treatment, and 3 of these hours must be professional issues and ethics. (2) Associate Licensees need 20 contact hours. 5 of these hours must be clinical, 3 hours must be in diagnosis and treatment, and 3 hours must be professional issues and ethics. (3) LMFT licensees need 40 contact hours. 10 of these hours must be clinical MFT workshops, 6 hours must be in the area of diagnosis and treatment, 6 hours must be in the area of professional issues and ethics. LMFT supervisors must have completed a minimum of five (5) hours of continuing education in the content area of supervision

Renewal Date: December 31

Licensed Clinical Social Worker CEU Requirements

Website: Licensure Website

Are courses from an NBCC approved education provider (ACEP) accepted? Yes, provided they are social work related.

Limits to Online Hours: Yes, limited to 65% (20 hours) but our LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINARS qualify for the other 10 hours. More Info…General Requirements:Of the required 30 hours, 10 must be obtained in a classroom setting. The remaining 20 can be self study. Licensees who also hold a PIP certification are required to obtain 20 additional hours every two years to renew their PIP certification. All 20 can be self-study.

Renewal Date: Biennial from date of licensure

Addiction Counseling Professionals

Addiction Counselor Certification/Licensure Training Requirements

Website: Licensure Website

Are courses from an NAADAC approved education provider (ACEP) accepted? Yes

Limits to Online Hours: Only 49% can be online self study.  It appears that the live, interactive webinars would count for the other 51%

More Info…

 

Addiction Counselor Certification/Licensure CEU Requirements

Website: Licensure Website



Are courses from an NAADAC approved education provider accepted? Yes

Limits to Online Hours:  Unclear.  NAADAC’s  NCACI and NCACII both accept online CEUs without limitation

Renewal Date: Biennial