Recovery Residence Administrator
23 states have enacted rules regarding the management of recovery residences.
The Recovery Residence Administrator is a designation for people who manage residences that offer recovery-oriented support to help individuals with substance use disorders achieve a life in recovery. The Recovery Residence Administrator is the person responsible for the overall management of a recovery residence, plus supervision of residents and paid or volunteer staff.
- Recovery Residence Operations and Administration: 20 hours
- Maintaining the Physical Residence: 20 hours
- Resident Screening and Admissions: 10 hours
- Residence Recovery Support: 30 hours
- Legal, Professional and Ethical Responsibilities: 20 hours
Start training today to get certified as a recovery residence administrator in your state. (Check with your state board for addiction counselors regarding state-specific requirements)