This class provides you the foundation knowledge to facilitate 13 psychoeducational groups based upon the QuickStart Guide for Recovery from Addiction and Co-Occurring Disorders.
- Learn about co-occurring disorders and the interaction between addiction, physical and mental health
- Learn about the PACER dimensions of motivation
- Describe the components of SMART Goal Setting
- Identify the appropriate interventions for each stage of readiness for change
- Identify at least 3 ways to enhance self efficacy
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes