Select Page


Below you will find summaries of the continuing education requirements for mental health  counselors in your state and links to the appropriate regulations.




Mental Health Counselors

Accepted Approvals:

Only CRCC preapproved courses are accepted by the board.


Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) /  Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor (AOD)

IODAPCA / ICB  accepts our addiction counselor (CADC) PRE-certification training.

“Sources of education are college courses, seminars, conferences, in-services and home study courses. Education does not have to be ICB approved for initial applications

We are in the process of getting CEUs approved as well.