Comprehensive Case Manager Certification Training
The leading online provider of AFFORDABLE online, self-paced case management certification training to help you start your new career!
- 300+ hours for $249
- We have students in 48 countries
- Courses in multiple formats (video, text, live webinar and podcast) to meet your learning preferences
- Instructors available 7 days a week via email to answer your questions and help you apply the material.
Comprehensive Case Management Certificate Training (325 Hours)
COST: $249 REGISTER NOW
- Case management is a multidisciplinary, collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy to meet the comprehensive health and behavioral health needs of individuals and their families.
- Case management is based on the premise that when an individual reaches the optimum level of behavioral and physical health and functional capability the individuals being served, their support systems, health care delivery systems and their communities all benefit.
- Certificate training provides evidence to employers, clients and their families that the case manager possesses the education, skills and experience required to render appropriate services based on sound principles of practice
- After completing each course in the training curriculum participants will receive a partial credit certificate. In order to receive the certificate showing they have completed the 325 Hour Comprehensive Case Management Certificate Training Curriculum students must pass a 90-question comprehensive exam. Each exam is slightly different with questions randomly drawn from a database of over 300 questions and answers shuffled within questions..
Note: The courses below can also be used for case management continuing education for people already certified by ACMA because our courses are approved by multiple state social work boards and by CCMC through post-approval .
- Overview of Case Management (4 Hours)
- Standards of Practice for Case Management (2 Hours)
- Documentation (15 Hours)
- Medical terminology and documentation (2 Hours)
- Lifespan issues in needs and approaches to treatment
- Health and behavioral health risk and protective factors
Ethics and Confidentiality
- Clinical Documentation and Ethical Issues (4 Hours)
- Confidentiality, Ethics and HITECH Overview (3 Hours)
- Risk and Disaster Management: An Ethical Issue (3 Hours
- Case Management (and Counseling) Ethics (2 Hours)
- Burnout Prevention (4 Hours)
- Insurance principles; Public benefit programs and community resources; Cost containment, utilization management and managed care principles, sources and types of quality indicators (3 Hours)
- Increasing Case Management Effectiveness (2 Hours)
- Alzheimer's and Dementias
- Autoimmune and Chronic Pain
- Autoimmune Issues and Mental Health: Understanding the Interactions (4 Hours)
- Case Management for Chronic Pain (2 Hours)
- Client engagement, empowerment, motivational enhancement and stages of change
- Communication Skills and Developing Rapport (1 Hours)
- Facilitating Client Centered Learning (2 hours)
- 5 Elements of Motivational Interventions & 5 Principles of Motivational Interviewing (2 Hours)
- Creating Individualized, Effective Goals and Service Plans (3 Hours)
- Counseling Foundations: Success, Resilience, Compliance and Solutions (11 Hours)
- Advocacy and client self-care management (2 Hours) (e.g., self advocacy, self-directed care, informed decision making, shared decision making, health education)
- Crisis assessment and intervention
- Communication skills, conflict resolution and support system enhancement
- Health coaching and literacy and wellness and illness prevention programs, concepts, and strategies
- Psychosocial Aspects and Management
- Management of care transitions:
- Life care planning
- Management of care transitions: