Quarterly CEU Workshops
Complete your entire year's worth of CEUs in one day!
Our workshop includes 7 hours of face-to-face (9am-5pm) training including ethics, plus an additional 3 hours of online training which can be completed at your convenience.
AllCEUs is approved by the Texas and Florida State Boards of Counseling, Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapy as well as NAADAC, the national association for alcohol and drug abuse counselors.
According to the Tennessee Regulations:
“Acceptable continuing education shall consist of … attendance at educational events sponsored or approved by national, state, regional, or local professional associations in the field; or events related to the practice of the profession for which a nationally or regionally accredited institution of higher education grants CEUs. “
- December 15, 2018: Becoming Trauma Informed
- Learn the principles of Trauma Informed Care
- Define Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Explore trauma in the context of the individual, including those who are neuro-atypical
- Review the biopsychosocial impact of trauma on the person and family
- Explore the impact of trauma intergenerationally
- Learn about the Sanctuary Model and discuss ways of developing sanctuary within your own practice
- ETHICS: Discuss the ethical principles of beneficence, fidelity, justice and nonmalfeasance as they relate to the implementation of trauma informed care, develop a clinical and agency self-assessment for Trauma Informed Care identifying areas which might currently be traumatizing and areas to prevent potential trauma.
Compared to traveling and searching for parking for multiple short seminars, our workshop provides your 10 CEUs for the year in one day (and we have plenty of parking).
We use an un-conference approach to the training. Your facilitator is there to educate on particular topics, but a significant portion of the day is spent in small group activities and discussions. This helps you gain the knowledge and tools you need, not just those we think you need. You will not only learn about, but practice applying skills and tools.
The Saturday workshop means you have to cancel fewer clients in order to get your CEUs…and you only have to do it once a year.