Quarterly CEU Workshops
Complete your entire year's worth of CEUs in one day!
Our workshop includes 8 hours of face-to-face (9am-5pm) training including ethics, plus an additional 2 hours of online training which can be completed at your convenience.
AllCEUs is approved by the Texas and Florida State Boards of Counseling, Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapy as well as NAADAC, the national association for alcohol and drug abuse counselors.
According to the Tennessee Regulations:
“Acceptable continuing education shall consist of … attendance at educational events sponsored or approved by national, state, regional, or local professional associations in the field; or events related to the practice of the profession for which a nationally or regionally accredited institution of higher education grants CEUs. “
- April 14, 2018: Motivational Enhancement and Relapse Prevention Therapy with Addictions, Mood Disorders and Pain Conditions
- Once people achieve their goals, we want to ensure they stay motivated to keep living a recovery lifestyle and do not relapse. Additionally, early relapse prevention planning can help minimize backsliding during treatment which improved retention, engagement and successful completion rates.
- View objectives for the course Registration for this workshop is now closed
- July 14, 2018: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- December 15, 2018: To Be Announced (Suggestions welcomed)
Compared to traveling and searching for parking for multiple short seminars, our workshop provides your 10 CEUs for the year in one day (and we have plenty of parking).
We use an un-conference approach to the training. Your facilitator is there to educate on particular topics, but a significant portion of the day is spent in small group activities and discussions. This helps you gain the knowledge and tools you need, not just those we think you need. You will not only learn about, but practice applying skills and tools.
The Saturday workshop means you have to cancel fewer clients in order to get your CEUs…and you only have to do it once a year.