CEU Approval Information for Addiction Professionals
Below you will find the states that accept our approvals for LADCs, LCDCs, CACs, MCAPs, CAPs, CADCs, Recovery Specialists, Peer Recovery Specialists and more. Additionally, the states in bold appear to accept online training courses from NAADAC and/or IC&RC preapproved providers like AllCEUs.
Most states accept courses which are approved by other state Counseling Boards or NAADAC. AllCEUs is approved by NAADAC, the Florida Certification Board, ADACB-GA, the Connecticut Certification Board, the Oklahoma Certification board, CCAPP (California) and many more.
States which require a certain percentage of live hours, often accept our live interactive webinars as “live.”
- California via our CCAPP or CADTP approval (CEUs only)
- Colorado may apply our courses toward their plan.
- Per correspondence with CCE global, NAADAC approved courses are acceptable for precertificaton training provided they meet the requirements in the handbook.
- District of Columbia
- Pennsylvania will need to complete post-approval application for CEUs
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Texas TCBAP: AllCEUs is approved by multiple IC&RC member boards including CCB and ADACB. For LCDCs, the state of Texas also accepts NAADAC approved providers like AllCEUs. LCDC prelicensure training must be from a university.
- Virginia–Post approval
- West Virginia
*As always, please be aware of your board's current regulations regarding CE approvals and acceptability of online education. Many states which require live CEUs will accept our live interactive webinars toward the live requirement. We have done our best to interpret your state statutes, but it always the responsibility of the licensee to verify acceptability of CEUs.