Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL to be notified when we release new videos and when Dr. Dawn Elise Snipes is going live each month. Access additional benefits by JOINING here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE3JJi8tX7gfhZEXCUGd_A/join
Sponsored by TherapyNotes.com
Manage your practice securely and efficiently. Two free months of TherapyNotes with coupon code “CEU”
CEUs are available for this presentation at https://www.allceus.com/member/cart/index/product/id/1308/c/
Want to listen to it as a podcast instead? Subscribe to Counselor Toolbox Podcast https://pod.link/1120947649
– CBD and Addiction
– CBD and mental health issues
– CBD and neurodegenerative issues
– CBD adverse events, toxicity and drug interactions
– CBD is showing promise as an alternative or adjunctive treatment for a variety of ailments ranging from Alzheimer’s and Addiction to Parkinson’s and Schizophrenia.
– CBD does not have the psychogenic effects that THC does, however, THC has been found to be more effective at addressing some issues
– OTC CBD is nonstandardized so dosages, even from the same manufacturer, but in different lots may have different potencies
– CBD interacts with most medications, so it is vital to consult a physician prior to using it.
– Dosages of CBD in the literature varied widely.
– Currently there are a couple CBD based medications for the treatment of seizure disorder
– CBD oils also may have a trace of THC in them—again, in OTC formulations, it may be variable, but supposed to be less than 0.3%
Also check out our other podcasts, Happiness Isn't Brain Surgery and Addiction Counselor Exam Review
AllCEUs provides multimedia #counseloreducation and CEUs for LPCs, LMHCs, LMFTs and LCSWs as well as #addiction counselor precertification training and continuing education.
Live, Interactive Webinars ($5)
Unlimited Counseling CEs for $59
Specialty Certificates starting at $89 including #AddictionCounselor #RecoveryCoach #PeerSupportSpecialist #TraumaInformedCare #BHT #Etherapy
#AllCEUs courses are accepted in most states because we are approved as an education provider for NAADAC, the States of Florida and Texas Boards of Social Work and Mental Health/Professional Counseling, the California Consortium for Addiction Professionals and Professions, the Australian Counselling Association, National Counsel for Therapeutic Recreation Certification NCTRC, CRCC, PA Certification Board, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association and more. and more…
#DrDawnEliseSnipes provides training through #allceus that are helpful for #LPCCEUs #LMHCCEUs #LCPCCEUs #LSWCEUs #LCSWCEUs #LMFTCEUs #CRCCEUs #LADCCEUs #CADCCEUs #MACCEUs #CAPCEUs #NCCCEUS #LCDCCEUs #CPRSCEUs #CTRSCEUs and more.